PBU (UK) LTD is an organisation with a corporate vision of being the first-choice contractor by providing a safe, quality driven, reliable and responsive service for our customers. It is the policy of PBU (UK) LTD to provide service levels and focus that exceeds expectations and delivers complete client and customer satisfaction.
The PBU (UK) Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015 and is incorporated within the Company’s Integrated Management System.
PBU (UK) LTD’s scope of activities covers design, planning, construction, operating and maintenance services to the utilities and infrastructure sectors.
PBU (UK) LTD is committed to:
- Maintaining and monitoring its compliance with all relevant legislation and applicable approved codes of practice, and to continually monitor new developments to improve quality performance standards.
- Ensuring adequate financial and physical resources are available.
- Making Quality Assurance an integral part of the operational management of the Company.
- Managing and monitoring Quality issues through a structured approach of policy, processes, training and awareness at all levels.
- Involving and consulting with employees and where appropriate their representatives, to effectively communicate the Quality Policy and its impact within the workplace.
- Engaging positively with, customers, stakeholders and the supply chain in order to generate improvement and to ensure that measurable quality objectives are established and reviewed.
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the PBU (UK) LTD Integrated Management System.
- Reviewing the Quality Policy on an annual basis and implementing appropriate improvements.
- Effectively communicating changes to the Quality Policy and the Integrated Management System to all employees.The Board of Directors has the ultimate responsibility for delivering the Quality Policy and supporting management systems.Every member of PBU (UK) LTD embraces these values and has been made aware of commitment to the Quality Policy. An ethos of continual improvement shapes our organisation and personnel are encouraged to demonstrate their support by active participation.